Algorithms for estimating mean vehicle speed using uncalibrated traffic management cameras
Publisher: Washington State Dept. of Transportation, Publisher: Available through the National Technical Information Service] in [Olympia, Wash.], [Springfield, VA
Written in English
- Traffic flow -- Mathematical models,
- Automobiles -- Speed -- Mathematical models,
- Motor vehicles -- Speed -- Mathematical models,
- Speed limits -- Mathematical models,
- Photography in traffic engineering
|Statement||by Todd Nelson Schoepflin and Daniel J. Dailey.|
|Contributions||Dailey, Daniel J., Washington (State). Dept. of Transportation., Washington State Transportation Center., Washington State Transportation Commission. Planning and Capital Program Management.|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||xxxii, 230 p. :|
|Number of Pages||230|
- Two new species of Colostethus (Amphibia, Anura, Dendrobatidae) from Colombia
- Ethical issues in nursing and nursing education
- Introduction to governmental accounting
- Manual of modern manners
- Eye and instruments
- [The knightly tale of Golagros and Gawane]
- Tod und Auferstehung Christi
- No Sweat Cantonese
- Flirting with space
- Manga Mania Bishoujo
- The Ratzinger reader
- Angus and the cat.
- Black Cat
- Picture this century
- Knowledge Engineering and Computer Modelling in Computer Aided Design
- Chris Crutcher
- The Paths of Inland Commerce; a chronicle of trail, road, and waterway
- new version of the first three chapters of Genesis
Algorithms for estimating mean vehicle speed using uncalibrated traffic management cameras by Todd Nelson Schoepflin Download PDF EPUB FB2
Algorithms for Calibrating Roadside Traffic Cameras and Estimating Mean Vehicle Speed Conference Paper November with 39 Reads How we measure 'reads'. An algorithm to estimate mean traffic speed using uncalibrated cameras Article in IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems 1(2) - July with 90 Reads How we measure.
Zhang Z and Xu G () A Unified Theory of Uncalibrated Stereo for Both Perspective and Affine Cameras, Journal of Mathematical Imaging and Vision,(), Online publication date: 1.
Full text of "Intelligent Control Systems Using Soft Computing Methodologies" See other formats. Full text of "Multi Camera Networks Principles And Applications" See other formats. Home; Gartner - Traffic Flow Theory; Gartner - Traffic Flow Theory. Ma | Author: mmartinj80 | Category: Computer Simulation, Acceleration, Physics.
Google publi. GitHub Gist: instantly share code, notes, and snippets. IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems Vancouver, BC, Canada September.